Marine M12 Airless Paint Sprayer
3,200.00€ (Italian VAT incl.)
The Airless paint sprayer designed specifically for the needs of the nautical world.
For applications of antifouling paints, gelcoats and epoxy resins.
- Technical features
- The Airless Method
- Kit composition
- Additional information
- Request information
- EC compliant electric motor equipped with a motor protector
- Power: Single-phase kW 1.8 V.230/50 Hz
- Noise level per EC standards (75 dB)
- Maximum Pressure: 230 Bar
- Free delivery: 9 l/min
- Maximum diameter of spray nozzle hole: 0.041″
- Delivery head: 70 metres
TECNOVER airless paint sprayer mod. Marine M12 has been designed specifically for the nautical world.
This model is in fact made for the application of Antifouling paints, GelCoat and Epoxy Resins.
The Airless method guarantees a very high-performance coating without fog formation.
This painting system sends the high-pressure product to the gun equipped with a tungsten-carbide nozzle.
The pressure drop at the outlet of the latter causes the atomisation of the product that arrives at low speed on the surface to be painted.
Since there is no transport air and there is minimal product rebound, the result is a substantially zero overspray.
There are many benefits:
– very high yield since there is no dispersion of the product
– speed of application
– no fog to damage the operator’s health
Guaranteed by the TECNOVER brand, a leading Italian company with over 35 years of experience in the sector that guarantees reliability and efficiency over time.
TECNOVER airless paint sprayer mod. Marine M12 on a trolley with paint kit:
- 6-litre gravity tank
- Connector with a pressure gauge
- High-pressure hose sing. metal braid diam. 1/4″, WP 300 Bar, length 10 metres
- B500 Professional Airless Spray Gun
- Extension of 50 cm for Airless Spray Gun
- Kit Base + Paintip self-cleaning nozzle
|Tecniche di verniciatura|