Tecnover has been a leader in the design, production and marketing of machines and systems for airless spray painting and painting for over thirty years.
Experience, professionalism, reliability and advantageous prices: are the pillars that distinguish us throughout the sector.
How does airless spray painting work?
The airless spray coating requires the material to be coated to be sprayed through the other pressure and spread on a surface.
WHY USE AIRLESS SPRAY COATING? BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- High savings because large surfaces can be machined in a short time
- The spraying time is drastically reduced and the amount of atomised product can reach values even twice that of pneumatic spraying.
- this technology allows you to apply products to a higher viscosity
- Inner edges and blind zones will not escape: airless spray guns can reach even the most impervious areas.
- Spray coating requires a reduced use of materials
- Rough surfaces are often difficult to paint. Airless spray paint is an excellent solution
- Versatile use. The airless spray coating is suitable for facades, roofs, buildings etc.
HOW DO AIRLESS SPRAY GUNS WORK?
Airless spray painting is carried out with appliances that run on electricity or with a combustion engine.
The paint product is sucked by a paint sprayer that puts it under pressure. After the passage of a filter, this material is brought to the gun which is connected to the paint sprayer with a high-pressure hose.
The airless devices allow the pressure to be adjusted and the material is inserted into the device thanks to a suction system or a drop tank. The membrane produces a pressure that conveys the material through the compression valve into the high-pressure tube, gun and nozzle bringing the material to the surface.