Tecnover has been a leader in the design, production and marketing of Airless paint sprayers for boat painting with nautical antifouling paint for over thirty years.
Experience, professionalism, reliability and advantageous prices: are the pillars that distinguish us throughout the sector.
MARINE M12 AIRLESS Paint Sprayer
The MARINE model M12 is the latest addition to Airless machines for spray-painting boats.
This special high-tech machine provides that the material to be painted is sprayed through high pressure and spread on a surface.
The Airless paint sprayer mod. MARINE M12 ensures a high optimisation of time and costs since:
- in a few moments, you can work large areas
- the amount of atomised product can reach values even twice that of pneumatic spraying, reducing spraying sessions and the use of materials
- this technology allows you to apply products to a higher viscosity
- airless spray guns can reach even the most impervious areas and internal edges and blind areas will not escape
- airless spray paint is an excellent solution for spraying rough surfaces that are generally difficult to paint
Tecnover Airless Paint Sprayers for Painting are made to ensure full reliability and versatility.
MARINE M12 AIRLESS Paint Sprayer FOR MARINE ANTI-FOULING PAINTS
The MARINE model M12 can be used to spray nautical anti-fouling paints, a state-of-the-art product that has considerable advantages:
- nautical anti-fouling paints prevent and reduce fouling, a phenomenon caused by animals, microorganisms and algae that attack the hull. Anti-fouling paints for boats prevent the growth of vegetation on the hull
- these types of paints and varnishes allow you to maximise speed and performance thanks to the minimum friction they generate
- fuel consumption will be much lower since anti-fouling paints for boats reduce friction
WHAT’S FOULING? ANTI-FOULING PAINTS SPRAYED WITH AIRLESS PAINT SPRAYERS SOLVE THE PROBLEM
Fouling can depend on many factors, from the quality of the water to the depth of the basin, including the temperature and the level of salinity.
Paints and anti-fouling products, in general, are designed to protect hulls, hulls and boats from 4000 different encrusting species: algae animals, mud, viscous mixtures of bacteria and other microscopic organisms. And the best way to use them are the Airless machines for spray painting that guarantee high production capacity, a really surprising speed of execution and good coverage of the depressions.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST ANTI-FOULING PAINT?
Each boat needs a specific anti-fouling paint. The choice must take into account several factors:
- Vessel type anti-fouling paint for boats changes according to the speed of the hull
- Frequency of use
- Geographical location Each basin of water is different due to the presence of certain animal and plant species. It will be necessary to adopt the most suitable anti-fouling paint for boats.
- Frequency of transport of the boat on a trailer