- Electric motor according to CE regulations
- Power: Singlephase Kw 2,2 V.230/50 Hz or Threephases Kw 2,2 V.380/50Hz
- Noise level according to CE regulations (75 dB)
- Max pressure: 220 Bar
- Delivery rate: 13 l/min
- Max nozzle size: 0,045″
- Delivery head: 80 m.
- TR15000F Professional Airless Paint Sprayer TECNOVER mod. Testarossa Superquindicimila with stainless steel head
- Suction system with stainless steel filter
- Pressure gauge
- Anti-Vibration hose
- Steel braided HP Hose diam. 1/4″, WP 300 Bar, length 10 m.
- Professional Airless spray gun mod. B500
- Extension for spray gun cm. 50
- Replaceable reversible Zip Tip nozzle
The Airless method
Airless spray painting is a technique that prevents overspray problems.
Its main advantages are speed and efficiency .
Due to its high working pressure (max 220 Bar) and flow rate, more jobs can be completed in less time using less labor.
One of the strong points of Airless paint sprayer TECNOVER mod. Testarossa Superquindicimila is its delivery head of 80 m. which permits you to save time not having to move the pump during the job.
The pump is equipped with stainless steel head so to better resist to the wear of abrasive products like quartz paint.
You can use two spray guns simultaneously (each one having max nozzle with size 0,023″).
The electric motor is connected to the hydraulic body by a flange so it is easier to change it and it is possible for the user to have single-phase motor or three-phases one simply connecting the preferred version without having to buy a brand new complete pump.
This Airless paint sprayer can be used for a wide range of coating materials: from building (including interior and exterior jobs) to carpentry and industry.
The products you can spray are: enamels, varnishes, primers, rust protection, distempers, emulsion paints , quartz paints , encapsulating products for asbestos, flame retardants, latex, resins , oils and many more.
When equipped with the gravity tank of l.30 the pump can spray also heavy products like stucco (for Airless systems use) or thixotropic ones.
All this is guaranteed by TECNOVER, a leading manufacturer with over 30 years of experience in this market, assuring you quality and durability on its Airless spray painting equipment.